• Princess Margot, who must kiss a frog
• Louise, a ballerina stretching before class
• Princess Helena, who loves to walk her puppy
• Henrietta, gracefully balancing in a pirouette
• Princess Nicole, who is fast asleep in a tower
• And nine more!
With this book, learning to draw is as simple as following the numbered steps on the left-hand side of the page. Bergin’s drawings are easy for kids to recreate and are a sure way to inspire the artist inside every child.
AuthorBy Mark Bergin
ImprintSky Pony Press
Published1 August 2012
Dimensions9.00 x 9.00in.