Whether you are a hardcore gamer ready to master the latest game, a newbie to the world of Roblox, or a parent trying to find out more about it, this book is the essential guide to all things Roblox. You’ll learn the basics and eventually discover the little-known secrets of exploring this user-generated online social gaming platform. Maximize your fun by learning how to:
• Safely install and play Roblox on your PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Oculus, and Xbox
• Create and share your own 3-D worlds and games with other users
• Craft and create items, resource gather, trade, and combat
• Customize your avatar and design your look for maximum fun
• Upgrade to Builders Club for special privileges
• Earn, spend, and use Robux
• Enjoy a wide range of Roblox games from Tycoons to Shooters to RPG and more
With full-color images and clear explanations, you’ll enjoy using The Ultimate Unofficial Guide to Building Awesome Games with Roblox to build on your mastery of this virtual playground and join millions of other fans in the gaming revolution that is Roblox.
The Ultimate Unofficial Guide to Robloxing
Everything You Need to Know to Build Awesome Games!
Sky Pony Press
10 October 2017
8.50 x 10.00in.
About the author
Christina Majaski has been a freelance writer and editor for online publications since 2003. She has written for various children and teen publications and has covered gaming guides and articles for publications such as Minnesota Parent, xoJane.com, and ParentSociety.com. She resides in central Minnesota with her dog Monty and her 13-year daughter, Chloe, who keeps her active and updated on Roblox, Minecraft, and other video games, as well as the teenaged perspective of the internet. Christina is currently an editor for WiseBread.com and covers personal finance for various other publications.